Classes and Races
- Walker in the Waste’s “Local Drought” can be suppressed while asleep. It cannot, however, be suppressed while in an altered state of mind (DM’s Discretion).
- Walker in the Waste does not get “Create Sand Golem” at level 6
- Walker in the Waste gains spells per day and an increase in spellcaster level as per normal at the 1st level.
- Walker in the Waste does not require divine sourcing for spells.
- Intelligent Undead and Living Constructs are no longer immune to mind-affecting spells
- Any individual can willingly use their xp for the creation of an item, not just the creator.
- Experience for crafting is generally sold at 5gp/xp.
- Souls are now worth 20*hd±modifiers xp.
- Sapient souls are worth 5*hd more.
- Souls of outsiders are worth 2*hd more.
- Souls of legendary creatures are worth 10*hd more.